Custom Screen Planting
Custom planting is available for willows and our other
screening plants by our experienced crew. We have planted many miles of
screening for a variety of customers "our system works"
Prices start at $5.50 per linear foot and includes the following labor and materials.
- Deep rip soil 12 to 18 inches deep.
- Plant 3-4ft dormant bare root screening trees at 6ft spacing.
- Install 16mm irrigation line and drip pressure compensating emitters every 6ft.
This line should be good for 8 or more years.
- Fertilize trees at planting with slow release fertilizer.
- Test irrigation system.
- Replace any trees that fail to leaf out by July 1st of the year they were planted.
- Apply mouse bait in fall.
Minimums do apply as well as mileage charges.